Child Adolescent Psychiatrist – Outpatient
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Sign-On Bonus! – Full-Time Position
- Full-Time or Part-Time W2 positions
- Strong Work/Life balance.
- Out-Patient Practice. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Flexible work schedules, Set your own hours.
- Hybrid Model, Both In-person & Remote flexibility.
- Collegial work environment, Multidisciplinary Team.
- Unlimited/Uncapped earnings, tremendous upside based on productivity.
- Additional Compensation for collaboration with Mid-Level Providers.
- Full Administrative Support, handles all billing & scheduling.
- Latest in Digital Technology.
- 100% Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Full Benefits Package: Health Insurance/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability benefits, 401k (+match).
- Additional Benefits: LTIP Long-Term Stock Incentive Plan.
- Annual Income Potential: $311,000 to $349,900+
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our Clinical Team. We’re seeking:
- Psychiatrists fully licensed in Virginia, BE/BC, Unencumbered License & DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists in Virginia, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. Residents and Fellows are encouraged to apply.
Please apply today or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article