Clinical Psychologist (PhD, PsyD) – Outpatient
We offer Psychologists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation over $125,000, no cap on compensation
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Long Term Incentive Plan- Annual Stock Award
- Sign on Bonus
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychologists who are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in Ohio (Ph.D. or Psy.D.)
- Experienced caring for adults, and/or children and adolescent populations, with option available for complete lifespan.
- Open to testing and evaluations
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire a talented Clinical Psychologist within our greater Dayton Metro area, who is passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. We do have a strong need across the lifespan with a focus on children & adolescents but are open to adult clinicians as well .
Director, Practice Development
Email: [email protected]
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article