Licensed Clinical Psychologist – Outpatient
We offer Psychologists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $113,000 – $129,000/year, no cap.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible Psychologists).
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in Kentucky (PhD or PsyD).
- Experienced in caring for adults, children and adolescents, or across the lifespan.
- Experienced with psychological testing of adults, children and adolescents, or across the lifespan (Testing preferred, but not required).
- Must reside within commutable distance of local clinic.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Clinical Psychologists within our Fort Thomas, KY office, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article