Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
- Outpatient hybrid system.
What we offer Therapists:
- Flexible work schedules with a hybrid system. In person and remote.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Full-time Sign-on Bonus.
- Additional Long-term incentive stock award
- Above market compensation-Range from $65,000 to $104,000
- LCSW, LMHC, LMFT
- We have outpatient clinics in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Yonkers, Long Island City, New Hyde Park, Forest Hills, Garden City, Westchester County, West Nyack, Melville.
Licensed Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Licensed Therapists that are:
- Fully licensed as LCSW, LMHC, LMFT
- Experienced in working with adult, and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Full-time 30 hours plus.
- Hybrid system of in-person and remote.
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented therapists in the Nyack area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article