Licensed Therapist – Integrated HealthCare – LPC,LMFT,LCSW – No Weekends
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Therapists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Competitive Compensation with Uncapped Earning Potential – Ranges from $70,000 – $110,000+
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Licensed Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Licensed Therapists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in Oregon as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Mental Health Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Experienced in working with adult, and/or child and adolescent populations.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented therapists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Exciting opportunity to help make a significant contribution to the growing field of Integrated Behavioral Healthcare (IBH) as a Behavioral Health Consultant (BHC). The BHC is a member of a diverse, multidisciplinary behavioral health team who are embedded in-person at various medical clinics in the Portland Metro area. LifeStance is committed to providing high level behavioral health care services interconnected with patient’s medical care and medical care team. The BHC specializes in brief, evidence-based assessments and interventions geared toward functional restoration. In addition, embedded clinicians perform high-level consultation to physicians and other members of the medical care team. The BHC helps reduce barriers to, and improve, behavioral health care in primary care.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article