At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our corporate team!
We are looking for an ambitious Medical Assistant who is passionate about playing a critical role in a company poised to innovate the healthcare services sector and reach stratospheric levels of growth and success. You should be customer centric, enjoy challenges, possess a proactive, entrepreneurial approach to getting things done.
Location: 4849 Paulsen St, Suite 102 Savannah, GA 31405
The pay for this position is $17 per hour. As a full-time employee of LifeStance Health, the following benefits are offered: medical, dental, vision, AD&D, short and long-term disability, and life insurance. Additional benefits include a 401k retirement savings with employer match, paid parental leave, paid time off, holiday pay and an Employee Assistance Program.
· Follow LifeStance policy to process telephone, electronic, and faxed medication refill requests daily from pharmacies, providers, and patients
· Perform and record patient vitals
· Assist with collection of Intake information and entry into the electronic health record
· Process prior authorizations for patient medications
· Support patients in setting up medications for self-administration, verifying accuracy with an attention to detail
· Demonstrate excellent customer service when handling patient needs
· Interact and participate in interdisciplinary staff meetings and day-to-day functioning of clinic
· Perform urine screens as ordered
· Handle and prepare specimens for processing by outside laboratory service
· Document as appropriate in electronic health record
· Adhere to HIPAA regulations, scope of practice guidelines, and related compliance standards
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Associates Degree preferred
· MA certification required
· 2+ years’ experience as a Medical Assistant
· Must be efficient in 10-key and computer keyboard
· Exceptional customer service skills following up on issues until resolved
· Experience with an EMR system
· Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and implement corrective actions/updates as needed
· Comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy in fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines
Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture
· LifeStance Health is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
LifeStance Health (NASDAQ: LFST) is one of the nation’s largest providers of virtual and in-person outpatient mental health care for children, adolescents and adults experiencing a variety of mental health conditions. LifeStance Health is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Our Vision: A truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better.
Our Mission: To help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable and personalized mental healthcare.
Delivering Compassion – We care for people unconditionally and act with empathy always.
Building Relationships – We are collaborative, building enduring relationships to achieve more together.
Celebrating Difference – We respect the diversity of every individual’s lived experiences.
Since LifeStance Health was founded in 2017, we have grown to over 5,000 clinicians and team members serving patients in more than 500 locations. We acquire clinical practices and open new locations across the country, with thousands of new clinicians joining our mission every year. We are reimagining mental health.
Learn more at www.lifestance.com.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article