Medical Office Receptionist ($1000 Signing Bonus)
- Greeting and checking patients in/out in a courteous manner; including going over all necessary paperwork, collection of co-payments/deductibles/co-ins, balances etc., at the time of service.
- Provide patients with initial assessment paperwork, evaluate for completion, and accept electronic forms into the EHR system.
- Answering calls and providing patient support with miscellaneous inquires, payment related questions, release requests, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of patient accounts, such as accurate billing address, contact information, payment authorization and collection.
- Assisting patients with scheduling follow-up appointments, rescheduling appointments as needed, and managing (Tele/In-person) appointments scheduled for accuracy.
- Assisting patients with Vsee access, Patient Portal, and navigate LifeStance website platforms
- Answering emails and Patient Messages via Patient Portal and voicemails
- Auditing the scheduler daily for appointment cleanup
- Office upkeep and making sure common space is clean and clutter free
- General office duties, such as sorting the office mail, scanning documents, and Efaxes
- Backup support to the Office Lead for the pre-appointment processes
- All other office duties as assigned by the Office Lead
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree preferred
- 2 years of customer service care experience; experience in healthcare is highly preferred
- Prior knowledge of OSHA/HIPAA regulations would be advantageous
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
- Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture.
- LifeStance is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our corporate team!
We are seeking a reliable and motivated Front Office Coordinator to join the LifeStance team. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the front office, patients, and clinicians within any assigned site. You will be responsible for patient management, check in/out processes, answering phones, assisting patients in-person and/or remote, including scheduling follow-up appointments, and resolving a variety of issues surrounding patient accounts and patient care issues by providing quality customer service.
Candidate must be detail-oriented, be able to multitask, have a pleasant personality, be a team player, possess professional etiquette, and provide excellent customer service.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, normal business hours (ex: 8am – 4:30pm)
Starting rate: $18/hour+
LifeStance Health (NASDAQ: LFST) is one of the nation’s largest providers of virtual and in-person outpatient mental health care for children, adolescents and adults experiencing a variety of mental health conditions. LifeStance Health is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Our Vision: A truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better.
Our Mission: To help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable and personalized mental healthcare.
Delivering Compassion – We care for people unconditionally and act with empathy always.
Building Relationships – We are collaborative, building enduring relationships to achieve more together.
Celebrating Difference – We respect the diversity of every individual’s lived experiences.
Learn more at www.lifestance.com.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article