Neuropsychology Testing Technician
- Administer cognitive and personality tests to clients with a wide range of neurological, medical, and/or psychiatric conditions
- Communicate with Neuropsychologists frequently
- Provide a written summary of the client’s behavior during testing
- Maintain client files, test materials, and the neuropsychology lab
- Participate in other administrative tasks when needed
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times, during and after work hours
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience working in a therapeutic, education or health care setting
- Prior training and experience with neuropsychological assessments a plus
- Experience and expertise in HIPAA regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, ability to work in Microsoft Excel, with ability to learn data management software
- Experience working with patients with psychiatric, social, emotional, and behavioral concerns
- Must possess a professional, team-oriented approach with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
- Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our corporate team!
We are seeking a highly responsible, friendly, and detail-oriented self-starter to administer cognitive and psychological tests to our neuropsychology clients. If you are looking for an entry-level position or have experience in healthcare, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, mission-based behavioral health organization.
Pay: $22 – 24/hour
Part time: 16 hours/week
LifeStance is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
LifeStance Health (NASDAQ: LFST) is one of the nation’s largest providers of virtual and in-person outpatient mental health care for children, adolescents and adults experiencing a variety of mental health conditions. LifeStance Health is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Our Vision: A truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better.
Our Mission: To help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable and personalized mental healthcare.
Delivering Compassion – We care for people unconditionally and act with empathy always.
Building Relationships – We are collaborative, building enduring relationships to achieve more together.
Celebrating Difference – We respect the diversity of every individual’s lived experiences.
Since LifeStance Health was founded in 2017, we have grown to over 5,000 clinicians and team members serving patients in more than 500 locations. We acquire clinical practices and open new locations across the country, with thousands of new clinicians joining our mission every year. We are reimagining mental health.
Learn more at www.lifestance.com.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article