Pediatric Neuropsychologist- Outpatient
We offer Psychologists:
- Full time (30+ hours) preferred flexible times/days, no required weekend or on-call duties
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Long-Term Incentive Plan
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Full-time Sign-on Bonus.
- Additional Long-term incentive stock award
- Above market compensation-range from $105,000 to $168,000.
Neuropsychologist are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Neuropsychologist that are:
- Responsibilities & Duties:
- Full time (30+ hours) flexible times/days, no required weekend or on-call duties
- Seeking pediatric neuropsychologist for our Manhattan location; open to pediatric or lifespan providers in our NYC location
- 90-100% assessment with the possibility of minimal targeted therapy cases (e.g., cognitive remediation) if interested
- Requirements & Qualifications:
- Doctoral degree (PhD, PsyD) from APA accredited program.
- If early career neuropsychologist, they should have internship/training that meets Houston Conference Guidelines for training in neuropsychology.
- 2 year fellowship in neuropsychology.
- Board eligible or board certified.
- Licensed in NY
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are looking to hire full-time (part-time considered) Pediatric Neuropsychologists for several outpatient locations in New York. Successful candidates will conduct neuropsychological assessments of children and adolescents presenting with psychiatric, developmental, medical/neurological, and learning issues. Ideal candidates have expertise in working with a range of neurodevelopmental disorders in preschool and/or school age children and adolescents, as well as an ability to communicate effectively with families, schools, and referral sources. There is an expectation to coordinate care of patients with our primary care partners. This is a primary assessment position, but candidates with competence in providing psychotherapy may apply.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article