Psychiatrist – Outpatient (Adult)
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Sign-On Bonus
- Full Time W2 Position – Flexible work schedules
- All outpatient – No nights or weekends
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Annual Income Potential $320,000 to $420,000 +
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, paid sick days, and more..
- Annual Long-Term Stock Incentive Plan
- 100% Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Full Administrative Support and The Latest in Digital Technology
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Washington
- BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
- Must Reside in Washington
Location and Schedule
- Offices in Seattle and Ballard
- Locations are throughout the area to make commuting easier
- Beautifully designed offices that are thoughtfully laid out
- Monday – Friday with weekends optional
- Flexible Schedule to accommodate work/life balance and personal schedules
- In-Person and Hybrid Flexibility
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult Psychiatrists in Washington, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply today or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article