Psychologist (PhD, PsyD) – Clinical – Outpatient
We offer Psychologists:
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Full-time Sign-on Bonus.
- Additional Long-term incentive stock award
- Above market compensation-Range from $93,000 to $148,000.
- We have outpatient clinics in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Yonkers, Long Island City, New Hyde Park, Forest Hills, Garden City, Westchester County, West Nyack.
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in one or more US states, including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Full-time 30 hours or more.
- Hybrid system in-person and remote.
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychologists in the Melville, NY area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article