Psychologist (PhD, PsyD) – Outpatient – *New office opens in May*
We offer Psychologists:
- Flexible work schedules;
- A supportive, collegial work environment;
- Long-Term Incentive Program (Annual stock awarded);
- The option to see your clients in-person and via telehealth, with our hybrid model;
- The ability to design your own practice/duties to include preferred balance of therapy and/or assessment services;
- The ability to develop your own specialty interest (e.g., OCD, PCIT);
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings;
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more;
- If you are interested in doing psychological/neuropsychological/educational testing, you will have access to all of the latest testing equipment and online scoring/interpretation services;
- Access to a robust referral list;
- Newly designed and modern offices;
- Full administrative support;
- Latest in digital technology;
- Strong work/life balance;
- Average annual compensation: $100,000 to $167,000.
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed or license-eligible in South Carolina;
- Have earned a PhD or PsyD in Clinical/Counseling Psychology, School Psychology, or Neuropsychology;
- Experienced working with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are looking to hire talented Licensed or License-Eligible Psychologists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence, to start in May of 2023 at our new facility in Cayce.
Our practice is currently a combination of therapists, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and psychologists with backgrounds in clinical, counseling, school, and neuropsychology. We see clients across the lifespan with a range of presenting issues that can be treated on an out-patient basis. Our practice offers therapy using a variety of modalities (e.g., CBT, ACT, etc.), psychological/neuropsychological/educational assessment, and medication management. We have a dedicated Parent-Child Interaction Therapy space with observation and Time Out areas.
Apply now or contact me today!
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article