Job ID 3828
We are on a mission to help millions of people to heal & become happy again through excellent online therapy!
Are you a responsible and experienced HR generalist? Are you passionate about supporting a rapidly expanding team?
Able to work 20 hours per week
Our team perks
- Extremely high client demand
- No on-call shifts
- Positive & fun team culture
- Ongoing bonus incentives throughout the year
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work & life balance
- Value-driven organization
- Having your career with our incredible rock star team ( no joke … wait until you meet your awesome colleagues!)
- Ongoing team recognition
- Holidays off
- Monthly team development
- Team pride!
At Makin Wellness, we are looking for a candidate who aligns with our vision, mission, and purpose to join our team and oversee various HR tasks including recruitment, onboarding, dismissal of staff, strategic planning, employee record keeping, creating HR policies/procedures, oversee compensation and benefits, and ensuring compliance with government guidelines including federal and state laws are followed.
- Comparing HR laws to current policies, drafting templates for HR documents, generating official internal documents such as offer letters, and updating contracts.
- Work with other members of management to oversee the hiring and onboarding process, create onboarding plans, and educate newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations. Oversee recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes of new staff.
- Maintaining digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance/absence records. Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, formal notices of termination, etc.
- Administering financial elements such as payroll, compensation, and benefits. Ensure that all aspects of payroll are processed correctly and on time. Administer payroll procedures, prepare reports for the accounting department, and resolve payroll problems.
- Evaluating and helping provide performance reviews and appraising staff pay scales accordingly. Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances.
- Serve as a consultant to advise other managers on human resources issues, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, handle labor complaints between employees and management, and coordinate grievance procedures.
- Oversee employment policies and negotiate, draft, and administer labor contracts that cover issues such as wages, benefits, and management practices. Ensures compliance with all government guidelines including federal and state laws are followed (e.g., OSHA, CLIA, HIPAA, FMLA).
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Strong computer skills and experience with office management and communication software
- Excellent leadership, training, and developmental skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field or candidates who have a master’s degree in human resources, business administration, or labor relations.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Payroll management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article