Remote Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LCSW, LPC or LMFT) – Outpatient
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Therapists:
- 100% Remote Outpatient Work in a Group Practice Setting
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Long Term Stock Incentive Plan-providing level of company ownership!
- Full administrative support.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Compensation range $73,000-$100,000+
- Sign on Bonus
Licensed Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking clinicians that are:
- Fully licensed to practice independently as an LCSW, LPC or LMFT in the State of Texas.
- Experienced in working with adult, and/or child and adolescent populations.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire a talented Remote Mental Health Therapist in for our Temple, TX office, who is passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. Candidates should be actively licensed and based in the State of Texas.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article