Job ID 3820
We are on a mission to help millions of people to heal & become happy again through excellent online therapy!
Are you a caring Ph.D. or Psy. D. student? Are you passionate about helping people heal and become happy again?
Makin Wellness works with the best, highly qualified LPCs, LMFTs, PhDs, PsyDs, students & LCSWs in the state! We are looking for highly qualified counseling interns to join our growing team of highly-rated online providers.
If you consider yourself to be a caring and experienced mental health student, are passionate about helping people heal, enjoy being part of a positive team & are ready to make a difference in people’s lives, please apply for one of the limited internships available.
Our mission at Makin Wellness is to help people heal and become happy again through excellent online mental health care. We believe that everyone can benefit from working with one of our expert providers.
Able to provide at least 15 sessions per week to 40 maximum (Approx. 50 min per session)
Willing and able to work flexible & evening hours to help accommodate client scheduling needs
Our team perks
- Extremely high client demand
- A full caseload could be established within 4 weeks
- No on-call shifts
- Positive & fun team culture
- Ongoing bonus incentives throughout the year
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work & life balance
- Value-driven organization
- $1k referral bonus
- Learning from our award-winning star team ( no joke … wait until you meet your awesome colleagues!)
- Ongoing team recognition
- Holidays off
- Weekly group supervision (optional)
- Book club with the team (optional)
- Monthly team development
- Access to internally motivated clients
- Scheduling, billing, and client support teams with extended hours
- Easy to use EHR with a voice to text notes and app
- Opportunity to get hired at end of internships
- Team pride!
In school for Ph.D. or Psy. D-level degree in counseling, counseling psychology, or social work.
Experience providing psychotherapy/assessments to adults, children, teens, or couples. EHR and telehealth experience. You embrace our mission & values of helping people heal & become happy again.
Level 1 BACKGROUND CHECK Required.
- Problem solver
- Completes clinical documentation promptly & thoroughly
- Fast Learner
- Great at following up with clients & team
- Comfortable with technology and tech-savvy.
- Team player
- Loves therapy
What Our Team Says
“Makin Wellness reduces burnout. Virtual Telehealth at Makin Wellness offers me the flexibility to work and take care of children. I feel I have more self-care routines built into my day being at home. During the day, I can easily reach out to colleagues for support and collaboration to help my client reach their goals in therapy. I feel I am gaining valuable knowledge from staff and the systems we use to collaborate and schedule clients.
“An amazing place to work! I really love working at Makin Wellness. Our team is friendly, our clients are motivated, and the flexibility is great. I have never worked in such a positive and inspiring environment, and love my career here. There’s a big focus on professional development and, getting tasks done/following up quickly. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting with my clients and connecting with my co-workers here.”
- Excellent care
- Do it now
- Strength of character
Apply Through Indeed
“Our mission is to help millions to heal & become happy again through excellent online therapy”
Makin Wellness is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Certified Women-Owned Company & Provider Owned & Operated Organization
Makin Wellness provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Please notice that you are consenting to a degree and reference check when you submit your application.
Job Type: Internship
Pay: From $1.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- After School
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- On a scale of 0-10, 0 being unlucky and 10 being extremely lucky, how lucky are you?
- When are you looking to start your internship?
- Do we have a site agreement with your university?
- Do you live or reside in Pennsylvania?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Therapists & Counselors: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations