At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our corporate team!
This is a unique opportunity for a Salesforce Architect to join a newly created agile team that is building innovative solutions for our patients and providers. This person will attend scrum ceremonies, champion best practices, provide technical guidance and architect technical solutions. They will participate in the discovery and implementation phases as well as the maintenance and development phases as our Salesforce strategy evolves. The successful candidate understands the big picture and architects solutions, using best practices, that positions our technology for future growth and use cases. This is a unique opportunity to implement what you design as you will be hands-on in the platform as a key member of the scrum team.
· Work closely with Product Owners to ensure scope and requirements are properly defined
· Create and refine best practices, coding standards, and documentation, and take the opportunity to share knowledge across the team
· Architect and implement solutions that meet the scope and requirements
· Develop with an eye focused on scale and maintainability
· Lead projects end-to-end as an individual contributor
· Provide hands-on leadership to the team throughout the SDLC
· Provide technical and architectural oversight the team and coordinates design concepts across groups
· Partner with product, business, and operations stakeholders on roadmaps, timelines, and technical strategy
· Understand and communicate needs of products – platforms, technologies, performance, capacity, and staffing
· Engage and mentor other members on the team
· Ensure the team adheres to security standards, maintaining HIPAA and security requirements
· Collaborate with QA, product owners, and designers
· Collaborate with Head of Engineering & Data to identify staffing needs, hire, train, develop, and retain technical talent
· Participate and engage in all Scrum Ceremonies and regular code reviews
· Interface with team members to troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments
· Evolve Salesforce certifications and credentials
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Certifications including: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Certified System Architect, Salesforce Certified User Experience Designer, Health Cloud Specialist Superbadge, and Apex Specialist Superbadge
· Experienced in end-to-end Health Cloud Implementations
· 7+ years of experience working with the Salesforce Platform
· 7+ years of experience working in a complex IT environment
· 5+ years of experience developing in APEX
· 5+ years of experience of leveraging APIs for integrations
· Experience in a Healthcare setting
· Experience with Copado
· Experience using Github as a version control system
· Experience working in an Agile environment following SDLC
· Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
· Ability to lead projects across stacks and blended teams
· Must be data driven, objective and goal oriented
· Effectively communicate and understand project requirements
· Strong sense of ownership and ability to work cross functionally
· Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
· LifeStance is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
· Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture
LifeStance Health (NASDAQ: LFST) is one of the nation’s largest providers of virtual and in-person outpatient mental health care for children, adolescents and adults experiencing a variety of mental health conditions. LifeStance Health is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Our Vision: A truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better.
Our Mission: To help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable and personalized mental healthcare.
Delivering Compassion – We care for people unconditionally and act with empathy always.
Building Relationships – We are collaborative, building enduring relationships to achieve more together.
Celebrating Difference – We respect the diversity of every individual’s lived experiences.
Learn more at www.lifestance.com.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article