Child & Adolescent Nurse Practitioner (psychiatry) – PMHNP
Is This You?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Long-term incentive plan
What we offer Nurse Practitioners:
- The ability to work closely with the adult and child/adolescent populations.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility at the present time.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Earnings annually in the range of $130,000 to $200,000+
Nurse Practitioners are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in New Jersey with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification (PMHNP-BC) and holding an active DEA.
- Must be able to see children and adolescents.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
- Must be able to see child and adolescent populations.
- New grad welcome to apply (with previous RN experience in psychiatry).
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented PMHNP-BCs in the Piscataway, NJ area who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
(email): [email protected]
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article