Host a professional development support group for therapists
We’re excited to offer Professional Development Support Groups for Therapists currently in the Belongly network. The intention of these groups is to provide a safe space for peer mentorship utilizing the knowledge, energy, and expertise of the participants to give support and direction for up-leveling and enhancing clinical effectiveness.
Groups are limited to small numbers of members plus one peer leader, will meet every other week, and will continue indefinitely. This affords members the opportunity to build and benefit from a trusted group of peers.
We’re looking for a few amazing Belongly members to lead these groups. Are you one of them?
What you’ll get as a group leader…
- We’ll promote you, your blog, and your practice to our network of 30,000 US-based therapists and more.
- We’ll pay you a per-session stipend to compensate you for your time.
- You can list this role on your CV, your website, your Belongly profile, your Linkedin Profile, and anywhere else where you list your experience and activities.
- You will undoubtedly help other therapists get the support, knowledge, and skills they need to thrive.
What we’re looking for…
- Experience leading and/or working with therapists
- Experience leading group sessions
- Your license must be active and in good standing
- Willingness to guide group members as they support each other, not serve as a teacher, lecturer, etc.
- Must be available to make all sessions for the foreseeable future