Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) – Outpatient
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Nurse Practitioners:
- 100 % Outpatient Care in a Group Practice Setting.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Long Term Incentive Plan- Annual Stock Award
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Long Term Incentive Plan- Annual Stock Award providing company ownership!
- Compensation range $192,000 to $245,000+
Nurse Practitioners are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in Texas as an APRN with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification.
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- 1+ years of PMHNP Experience post training.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire a talented Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in our San Antonio clinic, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of post training experience. This is a Hybrid or in office role, candidates should be based in San Antonio.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article