Salesforce QA Engineer
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our corporate team!
LifeStance is looking for a motivated individual to join our newly created Digital Team. Our team will be building a new Salesforce ecosystem. This role is responsible for quality assurance for all of our Salesforce projects. This individual works well in a collaborative environment, is passionate about documentation and process, and is interested in learning new tools and technologies.
· Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases in test management system
· Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities for each sprint
· Identify and document bugs thoroughly and take ownership for tracking them through to resolution
· Build and maintain a regression test repository and perform thorough regression testing for each release candidate
· Build and maintain a release smoke-test and participate in releases
· Write and maintain automated tests – converting manual tests into automated tests
· Maintain understanding of full product suite and collaborate with other QA Engineers on integration testing
· Contribute to knowledge base and documentation for products and processes
· Regularly collaborate with other developers, QA engineers, product owners, designers, and others
· Monitor alerts and debugging tools, analyze results, and suggest improvements for monitoring
· Build and track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities, open defect counts, test coverage, and requirements traceability matrices
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies and collaborate with the team on process improvements
· Participate and engage in all Scrum Ceremonies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· 5+ years overall QA experience
· 3+ years focused experience testing Salesforce platforms
· Intermediate level SQL query skills
· Experience working with healthcare technology
· Experience working with Copado (certifications preferred)
· Experience with utilizing an enterprise test management tool (Jira Xray preferred)
· Experience with building, maintaining, and executing automated tests for Salesforce
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Strong communication skills
· Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
· LifeStance is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
· Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture
LifeStance Health (NASDAQ: LFST) is one of the nation’s largest providers of virtual and in-person outpatient mental health care for children, adolescents and adults experiencing a variety of mental health conditions. LifeStance Health is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Our Vision: A truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better.
Our Mission: To help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable and personalized mental healthcare.
Delivering Compassion – We care for people unconditionally and act with empathy always.
Building Relationships – We are collaborative, building enduring relationships to achieve more together.
Celebrating Difference – We respect the diversity of every individual’s lived experiences.
Since LifeStance Health was founded in 2017, we have grown to over 5,000 clinicians and team members serving patients in more than 500 locations. We acquire clinical practices and open new locations across the country, with thousands of new clinicians joining our mission every year. We are reimagining mental health.
Learn more at www.lifestance.com.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article