Professional Development Support Group for Therapists
Belongly is excited to offer the Professional Development Support Group for Therapists currently in the Belongly network.
The group provides a forum and platform for therapists to gain support and knowledge around a wide range of topic areas that will provide support and enhance clinical presence and effectiveness.
Suggested topics include and are not limited to:
The intention of the group is to provide peer mentorship utilizing the knowledge, energy, and expertise of the group members to give support and direction for up-leveling and enhancing clinical effectiveness.
The group will consist of a total of nine members and will meet every other week for 8 to 12 weeks, depending on the group’s desire.
- Group will have a maximum of 9 members
- Dr. Williams and Belongly will select members from all that express interest
- All group sessions are held virtually via video conferencing (e.g., Google Meet, Zoom)
- Duration: 8 – 12 sessions
- Sessions will begin Friday, October 7th, meeting every other week
- All group sessions will begin at 2:30 pm eastern time and will last 60 – 90 minutes