Summary: Looking for experts on sleep health and insomnia
- Name: Logan Nguyen Ehproject
- Category: Biotech and Healthcare
- Email: q[email protected]
- Media Outlet: Ehproject
- Deadline: 5:00 PM EST – 8 February
Query: I’m working on an article covering insomnia statistics in the United States. I’m looking to add comments from sleep medicine specialists or medical or mental health professionals who work with individuals with insomnia or sleep disorders. My questions are as follows:
- Your name, credentials, and field of expertise. (Required)
- Is insomnia becoming more common?
- What are the primary risk factors for insomnia?
- How can insomnia be treated?
- Why are certain groups of people, such as women, at greater risk of insomnia than others?
- What can people do to improve their sleep health?
Requirements: I can only include insights from medical and mental health professionals who work with people experiencing insomnia or sleep disorders. If you do not fit this criteria, please do not take the time to respond. If you do not have a response for every question, feel free to respond to only the ones you have answers to. Provide a link to any cited research. Thanks in advance for your help!
Summary: How to Grieve Your Job
- Category: General
- Email: [email protected]
- Media Outlet: Anonymous
- Deadline: 7:00 PM EST – 8 February
Query: We always hear that your job shouldn’t be your identity, that there’s more to life than work, and so on. But many people do find a lot of meaning and even joy in their careers. What happens when they lose it suddenly? It could be because of a layoff, because they need to step down for family reasons, or any number of other reasons. I’m looking for mental health experts who can share a handful of specific strategies that can help people grieve their jobs and unravel their identities, finding a sense of self in something new.
Requirements: Please share some ideas via email, and I’ll reach out to schedule a phone call.