Summary: Acts of Service as Love Language
- Name: Sarah Magdalena Huber Fraulila
- Category: Lifestyle and Fitness
- Email: [email protected]
- Media Outlet: Fraulila
- Deadline: 8:00 AM EST – 19 February
Query: My name is Sarah, and I am working on my fifth article concerning the five love languages defined by Dr. Gary Chapman. This time I am writing about acts of service as love language.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could answer/comment on the following questions:
- What are acts of service?
- What are some signs that your love language is acts of service?
- What are some compatible love languages with acts of service?
- Can you provide some tips to know if your love language or your partner’s love language is acts of service?
- Can you provide some examples of;
- Acts of service
- Giving Acts of Service
- Receiving Acts of Service
You are welcome to only answer the ones that you consider yourself an expert in. In addition, please provide a link to your website or LinkedIn profile.
Requirements: Therapists, doctors, sexologists etc. Many thanks in advance!
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article