Summary: Looking for a qualified professional to discuss burnout
- Name: Dan Gray Healthline
- Category: Biotech and Healthcare
- Email: [email protected]
- Media Outlet: Healthline
- Deadline: 7:00 PM EST – 1 January
Query: Currently writing an article pegged to an upcoming book about burnout and how to avoid it. I’m looking for an expert (possibly a psychologist) who can provide actionable advice for avoiding burnout in 2023 and beyond.
Questions I’d like to explore:
- People often feel burnt out, but is there a more official or even clinical definition for burnout? If so, what is it?
- What are some of the warning signs and stressors that can lead to burnout?
- For people who find themselves in a neverending cycle of working hard, burning out, recovering and then starting all over again, how can they break the cycle while maintaining a good work-life balance?
- What advice would you offer to someone who wants to avoid burnout in the future?
Requirements: Expert must have relevant medical or professional experience (requirement set by outlet). Emailed responses preferred but not required.