Summary: The Benefits of Not Using Social Media While Traveling With Kids – Therapists and Parents Needed
- Name: Wendy Wisner Parents
- Category: Lifestyle and Fitness
- Email: [email protected]
- Media Outlet: Parents
- Deadline: 7:00 PM EST – 30 January
Query: I’m looking to speak to licensed mental health professionals about the benefits of staying off social media while traveling. Here are my questions:
- Why do you think parents feel such a compulsion these days to document and share every aspect of their trips while traveling with kids? Are there some benefits to sharing your trip on social media? Is it not all bad?
- What are the problems with documenting every aspect of your life on social media? What are the benefits of not using social media while traveling with kids?
- What would you say to a parent who wants to do a “social media free” trip, but is having trouble letting go and not sharing on social media?
Requirements: Licensed Mental Health Professionals and parents. Thanks!