Child Psychologist – Wayne, PA
We offer Psychologists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- Full time income ranges from $110,000 to $120,000.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility. Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Long Term Incentive Plan / Stock Shares
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, Sick PTO, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in one or more US states, including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for assessments, report writing and feedback sessions.
- Some Psychological testing; most testing will be referred to Psychometrists.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychologists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Please contact: [email protected]
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article