SUD Counselor – School Based – Dual Licensed Preferred – Flexible Schedule – No Weekends
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
- Dual licensed, Masters and CADC preferred!
What we offer Therapists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Competitive Compensation with Uncapped Earning Potential – Ranges from $50,000-80,000+
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Licensed Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Licensed Therapists that are:
- A Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC I, II, or III), Substance Use Disorder Professional (SUDP/SUDPT) or Master Addiction Counselor (MAC)
- Preferred: Possess a MA/MS/MSW degree from an accredited college or university and be eligible for license, associate counselor, or similar credentialing for mental health (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, etc).
- Keep their Substance Use Disorder certification and Mental Health licensing in good standing and provide a copy of the Certification yearly to the supervisor for their personnel file.
- Provide proof of Blood Borne pathogen training at hire and yearly thereafter to the supervisor for their personnel file.
- Per MHACBO and WA DOH, If in recovery from substance use disorders, they must be able to prove they have remained abstinent from mood altering chemicals, including but not limited to cannabinoids and alcohol, for two years prior to hire, and be willing to abide by the LifeStance Health Workplace Drug Free policy.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
This person is accountable for providing substance use disorder and/or mental health evaluations and treatment, including, insurance authorizations, intakes, individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, case-management, drug/alcohol/infectious disease/nicotine cessation education, as well as respond to inquiries, follow-up and other duties as they relate to the client, consultation and referral sources, and family members.
School-Based Position responsibilities: School-based program therapists provide in-person support to the students and families that include education, prevention, treatment, and recovery for mental health and substance use disorders. This requires the ability to build a relationship with the school’s administration, counseling, education, and support staff. Candidates in this position will have good communication skills, flexibility, understanding of the school’s needs, and consultation with interdisciplinary staff. School-based providers may be located within different schools or sites based on need and available workspace.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article