Have you spent hours searching the internet for the best resources to use with patients, tools for your practice, or professional development content?

We understand how hard you work to provide the best possible care for your patients… That’s why we’ve compiled a list of websites with tools and resources – worksheets, ideas, psychology blogs, telehealth, software – to help you focus on being the best therapist you can be while balancing work and life.

Therapist Aid

Therapist Aid is committed to assisting mental health professionals in improving their skills by providing free evidence-based education and therapy tools. Their resources are designed with clients in mind, which means avoiding jargon and developing tools that are useful not only in theory, but also in practice.

Company Website

Psychology Tools

Psychology Tools was founded in 2008 and has since gained the trust of tens of thousands of psychologists, counsellors, therapists, social workers, and clinicians worldwide. Their library of resources, created by highly qualified psychologists, is intended to provide you with everything you need to provide excellent therapy. They pay special attention to the theory underlying the resources we develop in order to help clinicians establish strong theory-practice links. Because we know that you and your clients learn and work in different ways, their resources are intuitively organized and available in a variety of formats.

Company Website

Living CBT

The Manchester Centre for Cognitive Behaviour Limited operates Living CBT. The Centre is dedicated to creating and publishing a variety of CBT self-help materials.

Facebook Group

Veronica Walsh

Veronica is the owner of CBTandFeelingGood.com, a cognitive science and cognitive behavioral training company.

In 2009, she founded CBTandFeelingGood. Her mission was to provide best practice cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), but with the goal of making therapy more approachable and practical. Her background as a corporate trainer provided me with transferable skills that were ideal for CBT, particularly in the areas of creating user-friendly handouts, worksheets, and workbooks for clients and designing professional experiential organizational and corporate training. Her materials, in fact, are used by mental health professionals all over the world.

Company Website

Therapy Worksheets

Company  Website

Belmont  Wellness

Company Website

The Helpful Counselor

Company Website

Confident Counselors

A platform design for counselors who work in education setting, have access to other  like-minded counselors who share common experiences in the education space.

Company Website

Positive Psychology

They are dedicated to developing and curating resources for your professional development that will help you be more effective in your interactions with clients, students, and coworkers.

95% of the content they create is available for free on their blog. The remaining 5% is made up of premium content, such as masterclasses, training packages, and a collection of science-based, beautifully-designed positive psychology tools.

Company Website

Between Sessions

Company Website
Publish Your Own Article On Belongly

Share your thoughts and comments.

Our members are talking about this article on Belongly.
Register today and join the conversation.

Apply Now
Share your thoughts and feedback about this article